VN8 10.5% 1.7¢ vonex limited..

Thanks for the clarification mate.I have learnt a lot here,...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Thanks for the clarification mate.

I have learnt a lot here, compared to the mayhem elsewhere!

I could identify that PS was used instead of PE for the companies with "negative" PE ratios, but I thought for consistencies sake I would add it in just so all metrics were on an even playing field. There's usually one "BuT ThIz CoMpanY is In PS nOt Pe" comment lol

It appears using the PE of 10 is quite low compared to peers? I am sure you were just using a round number for demonstration purposes. 42.7 is the average PE in telecom currently, and 3 year average PE in the sector of 26.1, and hey, because there are multiple companies in that list with PE of over 100, lets do that one too. I in NO way am trying to say this will be the outcome

THESE ARE ALL ASSUMING WE RETAIN ALL THE SAME METRICS BUT BECOME PROFITABLE! NOT ADVICE IN ANY WAY!

CURRENT sector av PE = 42.7. Should we become profitable and adopt the same rate, the SP would be 42.7 x 0.0197 = $0.84

3 year sector historical av PE = 26.1. Assuming profitability as you have explained above, SP is 26.1 x 0.0197 = $0.51

For pure laughs, using a PE of 100 like multiple others on that list. 100 x 0.0197 = $1.97 LOL

So my question would be, in theory, IF we demonstrate the ability to be profitable in the near term prior to the next acquisition, we should certainly see a re-rate, because PE ratio then comes into play? To what extent would be a mystery until it occurs obviously. Followed by a further catalyst of another acquisition, which if this occurs in the sequence of events outlined above would result in less dilution to acquire the next company?

Im purely mapping thoughts as to why Gomersall entered substantially at the price he did and when he did. He is certainly no fool and if you think its purely due to him having $300K burning a hole in his pocket of late, I certainly wouldn't agree.

It does appear in that chart that we have been hit VERY hard all things considered? Purely being punished for debt and not being profitable whilst mid acquisition strategy?

If we are "lucky" enough to see a substantial re-rate back to ATH level, A CR to pay back some/all of the current debt could be on the cards? We certainly don't want one done at these prices....

I am assuming they chose a debt based strategy vs cap raise and acquire strategy to prevent dilution and to keep as much of a holding of the company to themselves as possible? Suggesting confidence in the long term?

Any feedback and additional thoughts appreciated and will certainly be taken on board.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ $12.72K 671.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 27500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.