VN8 1.43% 3.6¢ vonex limited..

I think your comment regarding the 20% increase in profit...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I think your comment regarding the 20% increase in profit margins has gone under the radar.

That certainly is significant and gives great confidence going into the future. There are so many companies that use the "growth stock" excuse when they are just mindlessly burning through capital because they're "expanding". Management here seem to be far more astute than that and it shows in the results. Great to see.

Significantly increasing profit margins shows that cross selling has already begun? Or potentially that there is less profit in the initial set up on new business's who sign up, and more profit on the recurring payments for providing the service? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Lets hope this next acquisition is a beauty. Considering the current valuation of Vonex given the revenue, likely CFP next quarter, immediate scalability and ability to cross sell in the near future, there must be some absolute BARGAINS out there who are smaller than Vonex and arguably equally as undervalued.

@Katana I certainly hope so, lets hope this next acquisition is a ripper and it expands general awareness of this diamond in the shadows. I potentially believe that is all we need, one exciting announcement of an appropriate acquisition and people will see the potential and the SP will react accordingly. I'm still scratching my head how the ARR can be higher than the MC in a proven business model, that should be CFP excluding acquisitions. SO many growth stocks lose millions whilst expanding at this rate, glad management seem to be able to keep this under control and keep some money in the bank for the future.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $12.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $1.557K 44.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8313226 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 3540380 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.