NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: H1 FY22 - Nuheara Well Placed to Grow, page-2

1. 2,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    Points of interests
    - revenue up by 27% however so to is ASP. Not the growth is partly due to increase in sales but more an increase in price. You have to take into consideration that it was a disrupted sales period so I'll give them that. But I suspect the reason we aren't seeing number of units sold anywhere is because it's not an impressive figure.
    - inventory levels and PGM is encouraging.
    - Best Buy, Amazon. Sonova are encouraging however so to was Walmart Walgreens Specsavers NHIS. Point - time to deliver. If there isn't traction it could well be that as good as the product is the market may not want it! Makes me reflect on the original pivot away from the momentum in sales nuh had. Has history supported this decision?
    - OEM has been a catastrophe for the company. HP agreement is running out with little to show for it.

nuh really need a sharp upturn in sales and to move the significant inventory for cash quickly. the hearing device channel is potentially huge but if they don't sell max they won't have the cash to capitalise.
    I'm moving towards a take over is Looking more likely. Technology great,
    look to see if they divest remaining mining interest as a potential signal that something is up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.