NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Read the Post Huggy.. I didn’t put forward that they should pivot 100% into Retail. That would have resulted in death during Covid times are any other time for that matter. I’m saying NUH made decision that pretty much meant that had a very small exposure to the online retailer space. They should have been more belonged in their thinking and approach and bern in both to a measurable effort/return.

your “fact” that DTC kept the money coming in and saved the Co from being in a worse position” is hard to understand when surely a decent size foot in each channel would be better balanced and enable them to participate and dine out on market/consumer purchasing trends e.g. online retailer growth. DTC is always so low on ROI without mass.. and that is why they need a balanced model. They have half admitted this by the How good is Best Buy performing. In ref to JB HIFi who is to say that by this time they too could not have “education centres” in store. What we do know is that they missed this and menu other opportunities in this space and now management want to shout out how well this channel and their participation is going!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.