PRO 0.00% 87.0¢ prophecy international holdings limited

Great post. I think very few are following this company as...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Great post. I think very few are following this company as closely as we are (of course, I can only speak for myself) and unless there is some insider-info I don't know people are acting on, the thesis is very much intact and the price should continue to go up. Low volume can create great volatility--and clearly has. I've been looking for a SaaS company on AIM like PRO and haven't found anything close to as promising as PRO. (although I do have a new candidate) A low MC SaaS with revenues growing that makes money, has no debt and has a crazy list of top-tier enterprise clients! Management that does what it says. Tailwinds industries! Are you kidding me???

I'll stop here. I'm a fanboy at this point ... However, the more I research other companies, the more I like PRO.

I'll give one complaint to balance it out a bit. I wish Brad wouldn't post right-leaning political things on twitter about COVID. That can turn-off a customer in the US. We've had a lot of people die here due to COVID, a lot more than in Australia, and flippant comments about COVID can piss people off and make them sour on a company. Imagine you're a CTO and you are deciding whether you want to go with PRO or a competitor and it's a close call and you have had love ones die of COVID because they got it from someone spreading it because they refused to wear a mask or were an anti-vaxxer. Then you see Brad's posts on twitter ... well, it's a close call ... Maybe you don't go with the company run by the guy who supports a cause you are emotionally and intellectually opposed to. Maybe?
    When you are a CEO you should relinquish your freedom to speak out on controversial issues unless it is part of the company's plan ( e.g. Nike or Chik Filet). It's not about the right to free speech. It's about not harming the company you are being paid a lot to lead's prosperity. Leave the politics to others.

Anyway,

Patience pays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $4.861K 5.587K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29413 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 5521 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.