VN8 0.00% 3.5¢ vonex limited..

Ann: H1 FY23 Financial Results Presentation, page-36

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Not necessarily saying that but the results across these 3 companies speak for themselves. I was in from the CCG float ... and sold out after those guys crashed the business. I bought in again a few months ago on the Vodafone pitch but after chatting with some contacts in the UK I am starting to feel that the international play might be a smokescreen. The pitch deck for the IPO played big time on the international capabilities. Looking at recent revenue numbers, from what I can see of the limited info available, the international sales have done nothing in 5 years with almost zero growth from IPO to recent times. Maybe they have something else going on or someone else running the international sales who knows what they are doing, but the last 5 years was underwhelming. A lot of noise about the international network from day 1 but no worthwhile outcomes as far as I can tell. The IPO was a disaster and can't believe the chair is still there. How is that possible? The results and SP are the only measure I care about and it's still sitting sub 8c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $534.1K 15.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11053073 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 4065079 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.