ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I have previously been critical of the US rollout, which has been slow - but the numbers on a raw basis aren't that bad compared to NZL and ROW lately. You see that Australian numbers still taking off in that time period, and I think its important to remember the uptake of software and tech is often non-linear.

Since H1 FY20
    NZL +169k
    USA +139k
    UK +358k
    ROW +143k
    AUS +630k

If you look at the addressable markets, they have 2m of the 3.7m addressable market in AUNZL. They are now starting to garner a really decent portion of the UK market with almost 900k of 5.5m, which is reaching a solid tipping point now and momentum should hopefully keep going. I think realistically, the size of the US addressable market is just too big to not try for, even if you only ever garner 10% of it (currently they have 1%), that is the size of the entire current subscriber base.

You also have an increase of 31% in platform revenues, these revenues from the last report are annualized $144m, and very high margin. These are the types of revenues that we really like to see increase for markets like the US/UK as you have Apps taking care of localized reporting requirements while using the core functionality of Xero.

So it will be an interesting time, but I think the doom about the US market is probably a little overstated considering the upside if they get it even a little right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.