ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1136

Revenues up, gross margin is up, DAS is profitable and despite some sectors suffering from the refresh through covid (although holders through that period benefitted as DDR paid out the higher dividends), other sectors (as Vlad indicated) are picking up the slack.

What is perhaps not fully appreciated (and why I think they have shown EBITDA for the first time in this update) is the impact of interest rates on their business; 16% increase in EBITDA in a challenging environment is no mean feat and then to still grow bottom line. I believe what they are trying to show is that interest has increased significantly YoY (~4m last year, and I estimate ~9-10m this year so pretty large impact).

Expect a slower 3Q if things this year go as they normally do, and then a strong finish in 4Q.

Conservatively, doubling this profit you get ~NBT $110m and NPAT of ~77m which means EPS of ~43c....marginally up on last year, but not bad for a business that is cycling huge comps and paying higher interest rates....that's a ~7% fully franked yield at $8.50 price with upside potential (perhaps not this year, but given their track record, it would be reasonable to assume they will deliver).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.49
Change
0.080(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.712B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.42 $9.52 $9.36 $982.7K 104.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1288 $9.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.50 145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.