SW1 0.00% 2.3¢ swift networks group limited

While the gross revenue hasn't changed, the important...

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    While the gross revenue hasn't changed, the important observation is the growth in Swift Access as this has a lower cost to the end user, but a better margin for us. Like all things, it takes time to flow thru, given its a monthly payment and the jump in Swift Access rooms looks like it happened in the last quarter, so not impacting these results.

They posted on linkedin last week the appointment of Mani Thompson to the Aged Care team. I think this significant for the growth in the sector.

1. Mani is a training consultant
    2. Vast experience in Aged Care
    3. Registered Nurse.

My understanding is the users of the product are only using a small portion of the products capabilities and Swift are looking to bolster their after-installation service.
    Why is this important?

They have an impressive list of clients, however they aren't in every mining camp and/or aged care facility of their existing clients. In fact in Aged Care, there are a number of Aged Care providers that have only a couple locations with Swift and many more without.

Better education on how to use the product is likely to see more existing users widen the usage of the service. This is low hanging fruit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $10.14K 441.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 94179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.