STX 6.38% 25.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: H1 FY24 Results Webinar Details, page-156

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Well Toots you were right to some extent-enough to destroy alot of value.This 'West Side Story' has proven to be a real wet tear jerker.
    Some of our most respected posters are missing in action.
    If a couple of offers come and there was a choice between Gina's money and a script offer the money always wins for me.
    IMHO the SE failure has altered the real control-i.e.the strategic landscape.
    We had assumed success.
    Success meant we could keep Gina waiting.In effect she would need to agree to our terms to develop or she could make an offer if she wanted to use her WGO gas asap.
    As it stands now the worm has turned and it would appear we need to develop WE to get gas and some Market traction.We need Gina.
    Without Gina we have only Walyering and thats not enough to get the Market excited.
    Its a slow burn if we rely on that income.
    MacQ seems to have lost confidence in the potential of other wells -they will wait and see if they succeed-and is valuing STX conservatively.
    Stu has a few failures on his plate this last month-hes eating alot of humble pie and some sheet sandwich.
    At these prices Santos/Woodside /BPT and the more obvious must be tempted to lob a 30c offer to see what occurs with the SHolders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $715.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.8¢ $3.385M 13.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 369888 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 472851 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.