STX 2.78% 17.5¢ strike energy limited

Yes agree. I am hoping (expecting) that SN in his operational...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    Yes agree. I am hoping (expecting) that SN in his operational update does address the burning questions on SE2/3 as they are on everyone's mind - we need more detail on what they believe has occurred, interpretation of logs, can/will it be resolved, forward plan etc.

I think the fact we have heard nothing further on SE2 and 3 via a separate announcement indicates that it may be time to move on from SE2/3, for the time being. Do they keep ploughing $ into SE 2/3 or is there better value to be had elsewhere.

If they are parking SE2/3, my focus turns to the strategy for the rest of the year - that will determine my own financial decisions. How does this change things are how do they plan on plugging the gap? Will they focus more on the jurassic plays which are cheaper and faster to market. It is really important they demonstrate to the market that they are going to manage the balance sheet.

We are not a one trick pony anymore. I still feel like there are maybe 3 or 4 catalyst to get us back to 40c in the next 6-9 months. Pressure on STX to get this right - sure SE2/3 is a body blow, however there are enough cards in their deck to right the ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $501.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $1.170M 6.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1634397 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 617607 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.