ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    Does anybody who follows this stock think the next shoe to drop is the CEO resigning? The market may have little faith in him. He has had quite a while to come clean about how things were going.

At the AGM I got the impression that this was a business that was succeeding in spite of hospital budget cuts. But now I can see that the urgency to buy these units is not there, and that the upgrade unit holds little relative benefit. This will be a cyclical business. It will also be a great business for a big player to own, one that already has a distribution network etc. The units will significantly sell themselves, as will the consumables. Coris looks like it will be the same.

Obviously if most patients started to discriminate between providers it would be very different. But nobody in my family has ever had a thought about the hygiene, that I am aware of - just assumed it will be taken care of. I'm sure anybody that has picked up a "hitchhiker" will be very aware of the issue. I certainly will be keen to go to a centre with Coris and/or Trophon, but will not care which model. So over all, this will be more driven by an "insurance" aspect. And the "insurance" is in place with the older unit unless it has issues! The lower the cost of the "insurance", the more Centres will take it up too, and the less unit profit for NAN from this brilliant invention.

I haven't found any health department or clinic guides to getting an ultrasound where Trophon is mentioned. Even if I google "getting an ultrasound - Trophon" - the first page has no clinics - just vendors and research and Uni of Toledo has their Trophon protocol. Microsoft Copilot cannot find any names of users either. Shouldn't that be low hanging fruit - to get clinics to mention the trophon on their summary page?

For a typical example: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diagnostics/4995-ultrasound
    "Are ultrasounds safe?

Yes, research to date has largely shown ultrasound technology to be safe with no harmful side effects. Ultrasound doesn’t use radiation, unlike some other medical imaging tests, such as X-rays and CT scans.
    Still, all ultrasounds should be done by a professional who has training in using this specialized technology safely."

No mention of hygiene. Maybe this is because they do not even want to bring the topic up? Even if NAN could get a little ident that is unexplained around the safety question, that would be a step forward. Alternatively - maybe clinics do not want to be promising this unit is used when there might be a stuff up, or they might only use it for certain patients? Keen to understand this TBH.

All IMO

Sorry about the essay everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.