NAN 2.55% $2.81 nanosonics limited

Thanks for the comments. They're pretty much in line with what...

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Thanks for the comments. They're pretty much in line with what I'm thinking or at least pondering.
    The hospital budget constraints don't sit comfortably with me and I was thinking, without any real evidence, that it may be camouflaging a marketing issue resulting from a skill shortage after the loss of GE, further confused by COVID which saw revenue from many companies around the world dragged forward or pushed back, dependent upon the industry.

I had tried to find reviews on Trophon but had little success. The stuff out of Reddit is a great idea.
    "Infection" statistics before and after the introduction of Trophon would be handy detail, almost a pre-requisite for a salesman when knocking on a hospital door.

I notice that the "Reddit" guy complained about the processes and time taken when cleaning equipment, yet the NAN slides refer to a human individual needing to perform over 100 individual steps to clean an instrument manually.

Maybe the problem simply requires the generic hospital industry to take instrument cleansing more seriously, after which Trophon may be more successfully introduced into the hospital world.

There's a chance that the issues covered by the update are a short-term issue and an improving economy will remove hospital budget constraints and we can all relax.

There's a bit of understanding required here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.81
Change
0.070(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $851.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.83 $2.75 $1.686M 601.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8273 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.81
  Change
0.070 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.77 $2.83 $2.75 152345
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.