GDA 0.00% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

I think the percentage variance stuff is beyond annoying, and it...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I think the percentage variance stuff is beyond annoying, and it speaks of people massaging information to present in the best light, rather than accurate reporting.
    The business is in a turn around phase and this quarter and the next will be the ones that show whether that turn around is working. My conclusion from the muddy results is that is working, but slower than hoped.

I agree that it is time the business stopped trying to find some impressive figure that is of little consequence, i.g. sell-through from retailers to customers, and just reiterated their short, medium and long term goals with results showing how they are performing.

At the moment they are reporting as if the only thing that matters is quarter to quarter. I can forgive that approach when a business is at risk, but now debt is negligible and a long term strategy is under way they need to change their focus.

My entry price was 3c, so I am pleased with progress, but I want to see a $400m business in a few years, and couldn't care less if one week it is a $38m business and $44m the next if the underlying business progress is happening. Current reporting seems to be all about short term stock price, which is a mugs game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11539 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 3396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.