PWH 0.36% $10.96 pwr holdings limited

Let's hope so.Can you provide the estimates for comparison.The...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Let's hope so.
    Can you provide the estimates for comparison.

The big stand out is the increase in Defence and Aerospace, which they have been flagging for a while.
    Good to see it coming to fruition.
    It's already 12% of revenue and growing, soon to overtake Automative aftermarket.

A few slight negatives, that the market may focus on;
    - 6% of the revenue growth is due to favourable FX. Actual organic growth was 16.2%
    - Even though the NPAT margin has improved to 15.26%, this is still a long way from the 20%, which Kees has previously said they were confident they would return to. Hopefully they still will.

Hopefully the market like it, but you can never tell.
    I will remain a happy long term holder. I have faith in the company and it looks like there will be a lot of growth going forward in Defence an Aerospace.
    I like the way they have used their existing engineering know how and reputation to cross over into this market, securing growth for the future.
    I would imagine, price would not be the main factor for these customers. It would be more about capability and reliability, so higher margins.
    As they establish themselves as a trusted supplier, the work should keep coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.96
Change
-0.040(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.00 $11.15 $10.88 $776.6K 70.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 316 $10.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.98 256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.