RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

Ann: Habanero 3 Well Incident - Update , page-31

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    TheWhippet - no ASX listed company that has applied for the REDP has a pilot plant running, apart from CNM. The government could easily make the grant conditional for GDY (or anyone else) upon the successful commissioning of a pilot plant. Given that GDY is the nearest to pilot plant stage, then assuming no more setbacks like we are seeing now, it seems likely they will get some of the grant (IMHO). Bearing in mind I'm not aware of which private companies have applied...

Acees - they can't give it to a company that has proven the tech overseas because the grant money has been earmarked for un-proven technologies that are at the pilot stage but have not been developed to commercial demonstration plant stage. Therefore, by definition, if they already have commercial demonstration then they are ineligible. I'm not sure where solar thermal fits in the technical development curve. I also assume there are rules about local component of company ownership.

And obviously the government can reserve the right to change the rules at any stage, as in the national broadband network.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.406K 856.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5274884 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6058246 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.