RNE 16.7% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

I agree with you chinaplate. We have only scant info to go by...

1. 359 Posts.
    I agree with you chinaplate. We have only scant info to go by but, if the steam was coming from the saturated granites, ie. right up inside the 'pipe'from the bottom of the well and then leaking out at some point via some rupture it would be likely to have become much worse. Not necessarily, but more likely.The very source of the steam would be so much more powerful for one.

This makes the likelihood that it is 'ground' water like from some nearby aquifer or whatever, percolating innocently through the ground and coming in contact with the well and getting boiled, with the pressure generated by the development of steam pushing its way to the surface, most probably right alongside the well casing.

This would mean the integrity of the well per-se is currently intact but how do you stop the 'ground' water percolating in against it??
    Something like a hypodermic needle injecting first say, compressed air to force the water away from the well qickly followed by tons of No More Gaps?

I think the steam source, be it internal or external would be easy enough to establish by injecting some tracer into Hab.1 and waiting to see if it emerges from the blowout. No idea how long you might need to wait as it would depend on the flow which is possibly not that great.

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.631M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $53 10.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2723078 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2490788 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.