RNE 0.00% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

Hi Geojac et al,Although I am a long time holder and follower of...

1. 37 Posts.
    Hi Geojac et al,

Although I am a long time holder and follower of Geodynamics, I dont agree with your assesments for the current incident. Realisticaly, I think this is going to be a setback for the company, not fatal, but time wise, very disapointing.

Reasons:
    1) this incident isn't water coming from the outside of the casing. Any substantial amount of water would have absorbed the heat from the casing and dispersed it over a large enough area for there to have been no pressure / steam to force it to the surface.

2) There 'must' have been a breach of some kind, the initial reports were of an explosion and closure/diversion of the 'highway'. Quite possibly the whole 'Cellar' (which I presume is the concrete surrounding the well head) has been materially affected.

3) It is now two weeks since the incident. The comissioning crew were de-mobbed within days.

4) Tracers from the 'Proof of Concept' would have still been circulating and easily tested for. If there hadn't been any sign of Tracers, they would have announced the good news immediately, instead they are waiting for 'proof' and or external validation and assessment.

This incident is not good news, and will delay not only the famed light bulb, but also the coldest beer from the hottest rocks !! AS well, the impact on grant applications.

I'm not trying to be negative, and hope (pray) that I'm wrong, just trying to put some realism into the discussion.

Regards
    14esc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.631M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $8.777K 1.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5340774 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 408154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.