RNE 11.1% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

bbloff, I think your assesment of things is good and the longer...

1. 359 Posts.
    bbloff, I think your assesment of things is good and the longer term view is unchanged.
    It is frustrating as all longer term holders will surely attest as will the management and all about them.

The root cause of this event must be found, be it faulty material, faulty workmanship, faulty design or most importantly some unexpected problem in building these wells like fatigue for instance, may well play a part.

As you point out with your space travel analogy,the reason must be found and design/construction processes modified to overcome.

In the meantime we can only wait to see what they find and what options the findings offer.

The best spin I can put on this is 'thank God it has happened at this comparatively early stage and not when we say have 9 wells built and looking to trial a 50MW plant rather than the 1MW pilot. All may look back with gratitude at this inconvenience a little later.

Right now I hope the proposed measures to regain control work successfully and the well breech proves to be near the surface and fixable.

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.267M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $102 20.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 11076670 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2512320 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.