RNE 0.00% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

Of all the possible 'updates' we might have received on the well...

1. 359 Posts.
    Of all the possible 'updates' we might have received on the well blow-out I don't think we could have realistically hoped for better than this one.
    It is not conclusive and looks like it will be a few weeks before a full explanation of the actual cause of the blow-out is determined.
    But hey! The well has been controlled, the HPHW/Steam flow stemmed.

"Great stuff Guys" I did not expect you to achieve this feat so soon. Hope no one was burned in the process.Touchy feely stuff I would opine.

Now it seems some of the lengths of inner bore casing have to be removed until the ruptured piece is found and the reasons for its failure determined.
    This is highly irritating 'but hey' again. It could have been something far harder to deal with.

If this is the answer then we have been fortunate indeed.

Fellowes111. Well sussed young fella. in your gold star award post of the 18th. at 18:53. you said -:

"I suspect that it is just the last run of pipe that is failing under combined vertical and hoop stress, the above ground stuff should already be designed at temp & pressure - since it is not carrying any weight."

It looks like your suspicions will likely be justified.
    (se fellowes111 post just at top of this page among the 'gold star award posts').

Putting myself in the well operators shoes right now I am thinkng "Sounds easy". Unscrew and remove a few lengths of pipe da de da.
    But 'hey' again. Isn't all this pipe set in concrete!!?

I guess this has been done a thousand times before also.
    Maybe this is where the Lightning 100Rig comes back and its 2,000 Horse powers of AC torque are brought to bear.
    All up, I'm feeling rather pleased with this outcome.

geojac

ps. Could be some 'liquorice stick' pattern power line poles in the Innaminka street(s) in future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.378K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195874 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7451883 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.