Agree with much of the sentiment on this thread as I too, have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9 Posts.
    Agree with much of the sentiment on this thread as I too, have been a long term holder. Information flow has slowed from a flood at the beginning to a trickle now. Perhaps someone on this thread with more business acumen than myself may be able to answer these questions for me:

1. Does the ORG decision not to approve the forward work program mean we don't move forward? How does a 30% partner hold up the 70% partner? If the majority partner goes it alone from here, doesn't this just dilute the minority partner's share? Surely GDY hold enough cash to at least spin up the generator for Innaminka and spark some interest in this project.

2. Does ORG have a more sinister motive? If cash dries up and little or no progress has been made GDY is worthless (in tangible terms). At this point does ORG march in, buy up GDY for a song and capitalise on the assets (apparently worthless) that have been created by the long suffering but still hopeful shareholders? Are ORG simply placing downward pressure on the shareprice to fulfill this motive?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.608M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $919 546.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 135312871 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 6387309 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.