FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Hadrian X Assembly Complete, page-38

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Welcome Hadrian X!

Vehicle looks slick, hope it's performance matches it's looks!!

Re name change I would have preferred the name "DST Limited" as the DST will underpin everything moving forward. Maybe right now that is too far departed from the present name but maybe something that may change in the years ahead?

No specific mention of CAT which is a bit of a worry. They intend to work with "partner organisations".
    If CAT do not extend MOU and/or take up their options I feel this will be a big hit for FBR. I know there are others here that have the belief that there are other OEM's who will immediately leap into the frame but I do not see it this way. CAT have been involved with FBR for years. They have more insight and access to information than anyone else. If they do not extend I believe this will mean they deem the Hadrian to be not commercially viable (even though the machine may still work). If they do this I do not see why others believe other OEM's will come flocking given CAT have had all the cards but folded their hand. CAT may then step back and watch to see if the machine works in the real world thereby proving the DST and if that works and they want it badly enough they may make takeover bid.

My opinion only and fingers crossed CAT stay in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.