FBR 2.22% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

You know when 13 thousand investors see proof right in front of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    You know when 13 thousand investors see proof right in front of them and you know it’s true and someone comes up and tells you there’s nothing there who would you believe 13000 people or a lone builder in denial? Seriously I’m not questioning that something might not go wrong which I highly doubt as Imo HX is now 95% derisked but what I do find really odd is that there are 30 structures fully built which have passed engineering and all building codes in Australia and now HX has passed building codes in Florida , which he distinctly stated will never happen just as he did about Australia codes ,he’s very vocal on negative news he’s very vocal on positive news and constantly bags FBR and all positive good posters on here , what does that tell you ? He also said no builders will use it ! well there’s a handful already using HX and plenty more showing interest , you think that he’s a good builder or even a builder ? He’s been WRONG WRONG WRONG every time for the past 10 years ,would you call what he still says as credible ? He’s just a Troll mate don’t get sucked into his bull and make you doubt your investment they are masters at this , watch how many Trolls come on board as FBR get traction . These Trolls have one job to scare you out of your shares through fear, doubt , and by causing chaos on threads which turn investors against each other . Ignore is the best answer for these parasites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.