FBR 2.22% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Good work by the FBR team getting the first one done and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Good work by the FBR team getting the first one done and complying to relevant codes. From the announcement I would have loved to know how long this one took, and the lay rate? Since the designs are going to be different, does that mean waiting on engineering certification for each of those? They gave a list of the key milestones with projected timelines, an update of how they are tracking to that, any challenges, updated / revised timelines as applicable, etc would also have been handy?

Coming to your question of whether we want FBR to get videos released or building structures? I will say BOTH! Remember FBR told us they took their own Content Creators to the US, these content creators might as well do some work? I don't think it's too much to ask for, seeing you and me as shareholders might be funding part or all of their expenses, directly or indirectly! They can do updates along the way and collate this into one big one at the end. That way cultivates exposure, interest along the way and may help sustaining/ prevent the SP fromsliding down as has been happening when FBR plays the "crickets game"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $212.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $154.6K 3.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 201883 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 1107791 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.