FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

Overall good quality wall, arguably less smooth than Willgee...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Overall good quality wall, arguably less smooth than Willgee build by 109, just not sure why FBR decided to include so much footage of a guy hammering in the blocks, didn’t see either Mike or Mark on site during the build, someone was holding a phone facing the build, looks to be FaceTiming, is that Steve?

FBR didn’t disclose laying speed either, which is a critical hurdle to tick of SAT, that’s a bit disappointing, we could argue SAT is satisfied by CRH so speed ‘must’ have not been an issue, but we know FBR always release the speed in the past and always had been a good figure. Unless we hear from someone at the build, we will never be able to find out what happened during SAT.

Anyway SAT done, SP momentum is not there yet though, the real significance of SAT is to accept HX into real building sites to do the demonstration build, if there is any doubt at any stage prior, HX will not be shipped over.

I think things are still well on track, timeline hasn’t changed yet, maybe not as smooth as we would have hoped for, but a project stage like this will never be flawless, this is just reaching the starting line, let the great run begin!

On SP, I’m glad we are still at 4c, which proves the vast uncertainty and risks ahead, otherwise something is not adding up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.