FBR 4.17% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Not sure if I agree. I believe that passing SAT which is maybe...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Not sure if I agree.
    I believe that passing SAT which is maybe 2.5 months away (so start of Aug) would possibly trigger a re-rating. Personally, I believe this is close to a tick-the-box for FBR based on the machines performance in Australia. Not much fundamentally changes in Florida vs the harsh conditions in Australia.

So if SAT passes early Aug, it's almost a matter of CHR taking all the machines we can produce.
    The limiting factor and constraint on growth then in my opinion becomes speed at which FBR can pump-out machines.
    A company with more demand than supply has pricing power, has negotiating strength, has a sustainable business with a long runway for growth.

So if this potential re-rating happens early Aug, we could see further dilutions but dilutive. Markets are generally forward looking. That's if we don't get a buy-out offer prior to this all playing out which would not be in the best interests.

So while in HX110 is in transit to the USA and while we are waiting on USA chassis, our attention/focus can turn toward finalizing our manufacturing agreement with Wiener and spreading the good word of a disruptive robot set to revolutionize the construction industry. Anyone know such a machine???

Not investment advice. DYOR, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $54.52K 2.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2515509 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1252994 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 1009647
Last updated 15.24pm 06/06/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.