FBR 1.85% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Mark has his moments when he's super articulated, super...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Mark has his moments when he's super articulated, super inspiring, super relateable and then he has these moments when he's super down, seems super depressed and not very well articulated. I don't know what it is.
    Mark needs to prepare his presentations more logically, he needs to build the theme of his presos around the key selling points, of faster, better, cheaper. His presos seem to start at a point where he assumes everyone knows FBR and the HX so there is no clear beginning, middle and end when he speaks. I know he has it in him because he has shown some signs of brilliance but he probably needs a better speach writer or business analyst or someone to help put his speaking points together.

We have the HX that should sell itself but having a CEO that can sell the merits of the system won't help.

Above all, FBR needs to get better at keeping the market informed. We are all trying to read the tea leaves. How long to Florida, when will SAT happen, where are the USA ordered chassis, when can they reasonably expect to have x number of HX units ready for duty. This will all help paint the picture for current and potential investors. I feel like he is somehow making it harder than it needs to be and harder on himself than it needs to be.

We need to get moving. We need to start acting with some urgency. We need to start selling. We need to start inspiring. In any case, sometimes you have to deal the cards you have been delt. Easier for me to say all this from my keyboard warrior keyboard than to actually be in Mark's position.

I just think a lot can be forgiven if we were to just get more clear and concise communication. My 2c worth.

Not investment advice. DYOR, etc. etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.