FBR 6.67% 3.2¢ fbr ltd

Why on earth would anyone want to take over such a complex...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Why on earth would anyone want to take over such a complex company , CRH would have exclusivity make shit load of $$ on top of what they already make and let FBR do what they do best Design . FBR have no intentions of stopping at bricklaying they will imo in time automate roof , roof tiles , plastering , concrete and god know what else , FBR Imo will be the solution to these Brick manufacturer's problem in staying in the game for generation ahead , without FBR they would have dwindled away slowly over time to new innovations that would surpass them , as Mark said “Do you know why no one has automated bricklaying” ? BECAUSE ITS TOO HARD ! Cannot rule out a TO bid I also think the Pivac’s wouldn’t be in for it , but I guess money talks and BS walks . This deal will make or break them , if they fail in any way there will be imo no coming from from that especially with no money in the kitty, if they decided to raise I think it will be after SAT and Orders put through , Why wouldn’t they the SP should be multiples of what it is now , time is ticking .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $443.3K 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1719806 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1013372 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.