FBR 2.63% 3.7¢ fbr ltd

Most people sound stressed here. I expected that, given some...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Most people sound stressed here. I expected that, given some need this to rise, and some are shorting this and will be happy to see it fall, whilst others are looking for a 10c re-entry! I am an engineer, working in a projects execution role, I also understand measurement systems analysis, design of experiments, reproducibility and repeatability etc. To me this is still work in progress. Most of us may never get to know if the seen video represents an improvement, and if it does, what's the improvement magnitude? Playing the devil's advocate, if this is an improvement and is pointing towards realising the goal by Build-1, then no worries. Does team FBR team have the capability to get this to the required precision by Build-1? They are smart fellas, miles ahead of the ordinary folks posting on here, and I trust they will deliver. What FBR are working towards is not a simple task, not a stroll in the park, and even if the brick fell in the video, I wasn't going to be screaming the sky has fallen. They never said this is the final product, unless if I missed something? Patience, holistic view and taking things into context is the key for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $140.0K 3.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2068300 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 285647 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.