FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

With every announcement like this, it reduces the probability of...

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    With every announcement like this, it reduces the probability of unfavorable outcomes considerably.
    This is steady progress toward FBR goals.
    Like Musk, FBR have often been late to the party, but they usually end up getting to where they are going.
    I think its down to their strive for perfection. Measure twice, cut once philosophy.

Its astonishing to me that with such positive developments happening at a now reasonably steady rate, the market is still heavily discounting FBRs future. Then again, it's for this very reason why all have an opportunity to take real advantage of the situation.
    Unfortunately for me it's just a waiting game from these levels as I have built out my full FBR position already.
    But if you were coming into this stock with no exposure, these are truly beneficial times.

FAT done, FBR prepping for shipment, SAT pretty much in the bag, we will soon be able to look forward to some revenue from the demo builds.
    Then millions of dollars paid for our existing 6 HX units under construction.
    Then the snowball effect starts to take hold.

I'm so stoked about the future. These are truly great times. Shout out to those poor pessimistic souls who may miss out on their chance at this great buying opportunity. Hopefully they can learn to live with their decisions many years from now.

Not investment advice. Do your own research, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.