ALK 6.54% 57.0¢ alkane resources limited

A: Yes. Q: Why? A: as follows:) [IMG] Gavin Smith (Non-Executive...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    A: Yes.
    Q: Why?
    A: as follows

Gavin Smith (Non-Executive Director)

B.Com., MBA, MAICD
    Mr Smith is an accomplished senior executive and non executive director within multinational business environments. He has more than 35 years experience in Information Technology, Business Development, and General Management in a wide range of industries and sectors. Mr Smith has worked for the Bosch group for the past 28 years in Australia and Germany and is the current Chair and President of Robert Bosch Australia. In this role Mr Smith has led the restructuring and transformation of the local Bosch subsidiary. Concurrent with this role, he is a non executive director of the various Bosch subsidiaries, joint ventures, and direct investment companies in Australia and New Zealand. In addition, Mr Smith is the Chair of the Internet of Things Alliance Australia (IoTAA), the peak body for organisations with an interest in the IoT.

I especially like the part that I have highlighted/emboldened above!
    On hotcopper forums I have noted that sometimes people say "join the dots" and “its a no brainer"
    Crickey, imo no joining of dots or brainer here!
    I just looked/stared at my highlighted words above and comprehended/noted that fact!
    Oh btw, the missus informs me that her Xmas present from me (a Bosch battery driven vacuum cleaner) is the best and most powerful that she has experienced!
    So, for the missus and me, being ALK long term investors, the start of 2018 is very positive.
    jusfinkin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.035(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $343.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 57.0¢ 53.0¢ $1.243M 2.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1869 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 30258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.