AEE 0.00% 11.5¢ aura energy limited

Ann: Haggan Vanadium Project Update, page-182

1. 2,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    Fundamentally, as far as we can see,things are moving forward with Tiris and Haggan
    And yet the SP plummets.
    The B.Morgan and Co team are still offloading shares I suspect,plus a few technical traders who look at resistances etc.
    Who knows what pressure they are under? Its just bad for the company at this critical time.
    The company is between a rock and a hard place.
    Issue more equity,if it can be done,will be at a further discount and dilutive.
    We are dependent on Sov. funds
    What can be done:
    Peters pay.It's too high and draining the company.It should be more incentive based.
    Sell project equity to a big brother in 1 project.Either project can be a company marker, either project can bleed a company dry before it gets legs of its own.
    The board needs new blood in allowing this situation to run this far and bring the company into a survival scenario- not because the projects are not good ( they are excellent) but allowing the company to struggle on in the worse microcap environment for decades without battening down the hatches.
    I am holding,but hope is not a good strategy.There are things that the company can do.
    Did any of the board contribute to the last cash raise?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $95.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $125.2K 1.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 885 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 499573 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.