AEE 3.57% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

This is actually where we need the ASX and ASIC to spend their...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    This is actually where we need the ASX and ASIC to spend their time rather than the lame shit we see in relation to "please explain the pimple over here" whereas the festering boil on the arse gets overlooked.

I've seen this before and unfortunately the representatives of the actual shareholders, the "nominee" accounts can make deals with each other.
    Share lending agreements allow them to trade the crap out of it without reporting changes since they don't actually own the shares, and thus the actual shareholders stake never changes.
    I don't know whether this is the case here, but if it is then it explains the big volumes without form 604's for changing holdings.
    Whilst it's legal, it gives someone the ability to put undue pressure up or down on the share price. In this case it's been down clearly, and in the process they trigger stop losses and unsettle weaker holders to dump their shares. If you've sold in the past 4 weeks then you are one of the victims of this strategy unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $46.37K 339.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 720633 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 433893 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.