DMP 2.34% $35.89 domino's pizza enterprises limited

My sentiments on this one exactly. Was screaming short me hard...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    My sentiments on this one exactly. Was screaming short me hard once it went over $70-. Just took a while.

Anyone that bought in over $50- is in for a serious hair cut long term.

Stock is probably worth between $5- and $10- but trades above $50- and is based on the growth dream that is now slowly falling apart. I am not sure who is going to lose more, the suckers buying the franchises or the suckers buying the shares.

Reasons as follow:
    - Company has low earnings for its market cap and no net assets (only intangibles)
    - ripping off franchisees who are illegally ripping off staff just to survive
    - pizza's are tasteless and terrible so cannot see client base dramatically increasing going forward
    - new stores are only cannibalizing existing stores as pizza eaters are not increasing in line with store openings.
    - seems to be issuing shares and increasing borrowings to survive otherwise would probably be running out of cash
    - the gadgets they talk about are all hyperbole and are just another way to milk franchisees as they are forced to buy the tech from dominos who have substantially inflated the margins to survive. ie. the tech is really not all that useful other than to find reasons to get franchisees to hand over additional cash

If you bought this share for growth then dont expect any from here as the growth was incredible from below $10- and the real winners bought low and are currently selling before they lose their opportunity to cash in.

Dont hold in hope with this one as your hopes are likely to be smashed as time goes on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.89
Change
-0.860(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $3.263B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.87 $36.98 $35.89 $39.82M 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3393 $35.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.91 600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.