AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

1t of carbonate makes 1.14t of hydroxide give or take, purely...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    1t of carbonate makes 1.14t of hydroxide give or take, purely based on lithium content and not accounting for losses.

It would be good if they are getting usd50k/t for product from naraha but it's likely lower at this early stage before qualification is complete.

Regardless the ramp up is encouraging. I expected it to be slower.

The startup of oz2 is much anticipated and ramp up that follows will be closely watched. No offtakes yet for surplus tg product beyond that needed for naraha. Not much clarity in respect of upgrading capacity in China, presumably the shortage of spodumene will incentivise build out of upgrading capacity or potentially modification of spodumene plants to take either feedstock.

Offtakes for sdv still not locked away. That can't be far away surely with financing close to completion by now?

Not much credit given to confidence they will produce the downward revised guidance of 124kt from catlin. There is just over a quarter of production left to complete that target, if missed it would be very disappointing. Hopefully a surprise on the upside and they exceed 124kt.

Still a lot of technical risk on the cards as various projects come online and ramp up, all going to plan in time frame given would be an unprecedented outcome for allkem given the track record.

Jb the one I am most interested in given the focus on NA capacity.

Aimo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.