IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Rokewa We are not all fools as you think. Even though we...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Rokewa

We are not all fools as you think. Even though we invested in this stock many of us have other good performing investments in our portfolio.

Your analysis is complete rubbish, I read the whole report, all the info is there for all to see. So many of your points are just Bad! Overseas DCB was a cash burning exercise from the start(as expected) and the tap has been turned off to conserve cash.

It says the earnouts with the dates due so don't B.S us for your own advantage.

I welcome any negative analysis on MBE but you are purposely trying to deceive. They had $7.7mil in cash plus over $1million they can draw from the loan = over $9mil cash at hand.

'Cash flow The Company’s Cash at Bank was $7.72 million as at 31 December 2016 compared to $5.04 million as at 31 December 2015. During the half year, the Company paid $5.8 million in earn out payments for acquisitions and $6.3 million in marketing and operational expenses for international expansion.'

'Potential earn out payments totaling $3,362,225 may fall across the months of August 2017 to November 2017, and further payments totaling $3,335,738 may fall across the months of August 2018 and November 2018. These payments are contingent on the acquisition entities achieving EBITDA targets set at the time of purchase and derived from the valuations at that time. There are no further contingent acquisition payments after November 2018. All 4 acquisitions are generating strong cash flows.'
    Last edited by West Coast: 28/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.