IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Westcoast, I'm just as deflated about the DCB issue as everyone,...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Westcoast, I'm just as deflated about the DCB issue as everyone, not to mention the SP. They were traveling along incredibly well with DCB ramping up especially in Australia and out of the blue, the income fell off a cliff because one carrier stuffed something up. And OS has been slow on the uptake.

Marketing however is going very well, up 31% and overtaking DCB. I have always been bullish on their ability to deliver targeted campaigns (eg 40 plus year olds in the Sydney CBD) to customers, whilst providing information to their clients about how long people look at their ads etc. They can do this because they have the customers info from the telco.

Clipp has massive potential because it can provide 3 sources of revenue.

1. Clips from drinks at the bar or meals.
    2. Advertising to clients who are on the way to the pub or inside using Clipp.
    3. Selling the info to breweries which is unprecedented on the precise drink habits. This is what Thorpey has up his sleeve (AGM statement) and will no doubt sign them up in due course.

This can be used in stacks of venues in Australia and OS if they can get momentum. Their growth of late has been quite encouraging with MBE's platform likely to boost their exposure too.

There is no way they have bough Clipp to continue making losses, especially given the position they are in right now.

A very big test for the faithful now with teeth gritted and sleepless nights.

They will recover and before you know it IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.