NOX 10.0% 11.0¢ noxopharm limited

"I realise that you desperately want Noxopharm to fail -...

1. 6,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    "I realise that you desperately want Noxopharm to fail - presumably so that you can rejoice over the pain that would be inflicted on Noxopharm shareholders. You masquerade as a Christian but you cannot resist sticking the knife into Noxopharm shareholders. Have you no shame?"

Shame?

I am not the one sticking the knife to NOX shareholders. Your management team have done that all by themself.
    Last CR was done at 90 cents it is now 24 cents.
    Shareholder value was butchered in the last funding debacle that was a disaster by any reasonable evaluation.
    The programme going forward with trials has changed so many times I lost count.
    Not one promised timeline has been meet.
    The duration of your IP application and timelines are a joke.
    You now have a 5M debt. You had to pay out KZA for an IP dispute which again cost shareholder value when KZA started to unwind their position.
    You still have not one phase II trial in recruitment.
    Shareholder where told that registration trial would be underway by 2018 and yet all they are now given is another phase I trial starting and not on prostate cancer.
    Your CEO's story has been published in many newspaper articles in the past which have all claimed he had cured himself with drugs that were not NOX66.
    Beside all this how is NOX even going to pay for one trial after their last Quarterly showed they have barely enough money to scrap through as a going concern.

Yep the share price is down from $1.50 to 24 cents not because of any posters on HC.

So if anything my opinions have been bang on about IP, the trials changing direction all the time and that is now showing in the SP.

What is strange is why any post negative about NOX is meet is such disdain, name calling and playing the man......even going so far as sharing personal information behind the scenes to mock and ridicule and try to intimidate. I have good reason to dislike you blokes......you have been absolute bullies and abusive. And the more abuse and ridicule you piled on the more curious I became as to why. And now I know. but at least I keep that of the pages.

Did not have to be like this......shame

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $19.51K 177.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45861 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.