NOX 2.94% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

BBOZ Use your brain. The individual that I believe to whom you...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    BBOZ

Use your brain.

The individual that I believe to whom you are referring, does not appear to have the support of Noxopharm shareholders.

You can see by the number of 'likes', that he rarely gains any more than two on your forum threads. There are over 1,000 Noxopharm shareholders from memory, so what does that tell you? Maths doesn't have to be your strength to surely see what I am getting at.

Apples - a genuine long term holder of Professor Kelly led companies - has even made a formal appeal to this individual to stop. What does that tell you?

I could probably guess who the two are who give this individual 'likes', and if I'm right, they both say they hold shares in your company. So this individual is quite likely getting encouragement from within the ranks of your company's shareholders.

Now the last time this individual's number of likes exceeded two, the post appeared to be a favourable one for your company. So if there is some balance, how could this individual be accused of being a troll?

And while on the notion of blind faith raised by yourself, while the Kazia CEO has been in charge for almost four years now, holders from that time have NEVER seen a profit. Any change to the share price in recent times, has simply recouped some losses.

With that amount of blind faith, you must be extraordinarily impressionable as an investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $13.31K 198.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1137 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 22400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.