NOX 2.86% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Harvett, Non-Final rejections are a fact of life with...

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Harvett, Non-Final rejections are a fact of life with biotechnology applications, as you should know. This is part of the game played between Examiners and Patent Attorneys in which ambit claims are whittled down to those which are both novel and inventive.

It does no matter how many claims are eventually rejected, so long as the ESSENTIAL claims are granted.

You have in the past dismissed NOX66 as a failed drug that anyone could deliver by suppository. This is a deliberate distortion of the facts.

Idronoxil delivered orally failed its pivotal trial because the drug was made inert by the body before the active drug substance could reach cancer tumours. This came as a shock to everyone involved and it took many years for Professor Kelly to invent a way to overcome Phase II metabolism. He had a great incentive to succeed, as he was terminally ill at the time.

Graham Kelly self-administered Idronoxil by suppository, but it was not the type of suppository that was commonly used. The secret to his success was that Idronoxil was DISSOLVED in a lipophilic base, which at least two Examiners (so far) have found to be both novel and inventive. If this is the only claim to be granted, no one else would be able to copy Noxopharm's method of delivery.

I realise that you desperately want Noxopharm to fail - presumably so that you can rejoice over the pain that would be inflicted on Noxopharm shareholders. You masquerade as a Christian but you cannot resist sticking the knife into Noxopharm shareholders. Have you no shame?

Graham Kelly is FREE of cancer more than five years after his self-treatment. The delivery method for NOX66 is both novel and inventive. And clinical trials have proven that NOX66 works. In fact it is a great deal more effective than anything currently available.

Harvett, perhaps you should save your fear campaign for your disciples. I have placed my faith in Graham Kelly and his team and see absolutely no reason to change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $1.367K 18.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72463 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 8810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.