CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    yes I think your right apkjm, these sellers are probably contractors who have worked for free over the last 12 months and have now received there shares in lieu of cash payments, so naturally they are offloading and putting some coin in there pockets, probably there families need a feed as well, once these dry up it should get back to normal and yes I am sure they could have completed some off market transfers to a few buyers, it is what it is and we just wait, anyone who thinks this is not going to mine has rocks in there head, we are sitting next door to Kabilli which is punching out truck loads of gold, we have a minimum 3.2 million ounces at JORC and an upgrade of between 12 and 25 million ounces, could this have been handled better, I do not know as I was not involved in the situation, I have full confidence in management that they did what was required at the time to get this over the line, so lets say we take the middle of the 2 numbers and call it 18 million ounces, anyone have a calculator that wants to work out what 18 million times say $240.00 profit is, I worked on 60% ownership to VEC and a gold price of 1300.00, with extraction costs of 800.00, leaving 500.00 profit and we have 60% ownership with say 20% discount for being in the DRC, that leaves 240.00 profit per ounce, hmmmmm my Abacus Soroban Chinese Japanese Calculator says $4,320,000,000.00 profit, maybe my beads are broken,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.