PBG 0.00% $1.15 pacific brands limited

re: Ann: Half Year Accounts - Presentation Br... If you look at...

1. 27 Posts.
    re: Ann: Half Year Accounts - Presentation Br... If you look at the short sales from 4/3/2014 (http://www.asx.com.au/data/shortsell.txt) you will see 2,314,432 shares were sold short from a total of 4,879,547 shares traded on the day - almost 50%. This is very likely hedge funds legally front running the institutions selling out. Even if the 2 significant holders can average 3 million shares sold per day its going to take 30 trading days (6 weeks) to dump their shares. I will be picking up some shares over the next few weeks as/if the price goes lower.

Having said all this I do believe that management needs to take a good hard look at their decisions and how much they get paid (CEO got paid $2m+ last year). It seems they spend all their time coming up with excuses why profit is lower (one report it was because the currency was up, another report it was because the currency was down). Perhaps they need to consider that they are a big part of the problem. If any short term incentives are paid this year I hope the remuneration report gets voted down and I think they already have 1 strike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.