TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

8th of March is less than a turn away so there no real...

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    8th of March is less than a turn away so there no real consideration to be had there.

The damage to existing shareholder confidence is not to dissimilar to a waning vegie or other & is my vote for why March 8 even exists on the calendar.

& thus 2 birds @ 1 innanimate object, the hand in hand issues of confidence in the BOD/management & the production side.

I rate them as @ equal overtime, hence the current situation - show me the confidence?
    Not seeing it hehe
    Wait I'll try on these glasses - if it there it is surely motivated by external factors other than credential display.

Time heals - I can vouch for that to a degree & is about accurate estimates, completing objectives, all important production no doubt, but mainly for the confidence side is trust - in the direction & the ability of the leaders to establish & maintain it.

Simples - like anything and is of no quick fix by nature.

Sure production side may boost equivalently in time but that's Then & Now is a slightly different reference point.

They just need to get their chit together although the more it goes on the more corrosive it becomes until the bow breaks & we all know whats in stall for that baby.

Anyway - go March 8

Go Gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.