TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Maybe a problem Troy has is that there are not enough investors...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Maybe a problem Troy has is that there are not enough investors but short-term traders. I have no doubt Troy will do very well operationally. OC is very impressive, especially given the facts that nearly no money was spent on acquisition and exploration so far. Very harsh conditions to work under and despite that Troy has already 800m of strike length, a good understanding of the deposit and started building infrastructure.
    My idea is that the share price can easily go to 50c based on OC alone, needs just more good drill results. If then some of the larger targets like Goldstar or at Gem Creek turn out to be successes we will see the real fireworks.
    For the SPP my estimate is that if the amount raised is up to 3.x m it is a fail and some sort of deal with Invested must be done (essentially paying the debt two quarters later for a lower options price). Up to 5.x m everything should be ok, but OC development not going on full steam which means there is a danger of no ore for 2 or 3 months in 2020. Not a real danger if trial mining happens until then. Above 5.x m everything well. And the lower the take-up the lower the number of shares in issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.