ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts , page-78

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    mikey needs to ease up a little bit and have a bit of faith.

as goes when in confidential negotiations and signing of confidentiality agreements, im sure WHN cant be loose lips telling the market " hey so these guys are on board and interested and these fellas arent, are remember other oil companies name and brand and stratergies are at risk if WHN decies to be loose lip, it makes then look very unprofessional and back to basics, a confidentiality agreement is signed.

im very the long silence and no news is due to this confidentiality agreement(s) in place with different oil giants.

i've worked in a top tier investment bank before and when a MNA deal is in process there is a massive blackout period.

You wont have the firm or its staff keeping the media updated about how the negotiations are happening ie: oh this is how much we think the company is worth and this is how much we are going to give them also we will bring in this party in to cost cut and give him this much.....

it will be announced as this company and that company has reached an agreement to acquire this company with the amount that being paid....

there is many issues of compliance, other legalities, confidentiality and etc.

this goes the same for WHN, im sure if you worked in the industry then you will understand the long silence and no news from WHN. By being a loose lipper just to satisfy a few impatient share holders i think will sink the company.

by agreeing silence during negotiation and then relasing news to the market im sure oil giants will decide to not do a deal with WHN due to trust issues and professionalisim.
    im sure they would get sued if the loosed lip.

hopefully i have shed some light on peoples ignorance.

so dont go pulling your hair out and if the deal happens or not once everything is finalised we will be updated accordingly.... in the mean time relax and have a cup of coffee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.