SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts , page-2

1. 1,655 Posts.
    Cash balances were strong at 31 December. I saw nothing in the accounts myself to warrant the weakness in the share price, albeit on low volume.

Quite to the contrary. Re Guchab, there is confirmation of the East/West TEN KILOMETRE trend running east from Kombat and a reminder that the trend hosted copper mines in the past. There is a reminder that the amazing Pad 1 results were from drilling ACROSS the mineralisation trend, not along it.

Re Kaskara, there seems to be little reservation in the language used to identify the target. They say that the target IS a copper-lead-zinc sulphide orebody at depth and again there is the direct comparison of the 'features characteristic' to...Tsumeb. It is easy to read too much between the lines but it is clear from the reference to current operations that this is not a repetition of their historic view but confirmation that they have seen nothing to date that would cause them to take a different view.

Then Driehoek and the reminder that they do have an inferred JORC mineral resource. they are not just doing random drilling in hope. The do drill to programmes designed to provide JORC compliant evaluations of the resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $463 33.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 380000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.