MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts , page-11

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Madgwick

At $0.001 cent (1 tenth of one cent) there is no room for a stock to go down...and this means it can't really fluctuate by 200% and back by 50% very easily ....and it gets caught in a rutt.

So Directors neve like seeing a share be able to go down that much in one hit. It's frightening to shareholders.

IF however a share can only move by 3%...5% etc for each price stop it goes down, then shareholders are not as spooked and they keep their shares in (often like mugs as we were).

This serves two purposes:
    A) Only the big share parcel holders get to manipulate the market, eg brokers who underwrite, fast finance sharks, wheelers and dealers, Secondary lenders, boiler rooms, company promoters, VWAP price pumps etc....which gives them their money back at call.

B) There are less profound price movements, buying time, buying room to move in the market depth, looking better on charts etc...generating more interest from Technical analysts - who kep this afloat in 2006 - 2008 due to the hype and lies.

Consolidation: means that you now can lose the same amount of money over a slower period of time, just as you can make money over a slower period of time.
    means that your dilutions seem to have less impact as there are 1/10th as many millions written into finance deals, which pleases the investor eye.

These are the legal tricks of the trade that this company uses.
    The smarter they appear, the more borderline they are and the more suspicious they are in my books. And in this case, its a bit of a nasty time, but the world has become desensitised to dilution/consolidation due to just letting it happen. Know these things ;-)

Why consolidate if it doesn't make any difference?
    (the directors will tell you it makes no material difference...so why do it?...there is a reason you will work out in time i'm sure).

YES GAS FLOWS BEFORE RELISTING!!!!!
    It is imperative...it is absolutely a must must must.
    Or know that fools and their money are easily parted, as it goes - so don't be one of them, be educated on what's happening RIGHT NOW, not when they hit 1000cft, but right now. And if they are on .01 thousand cubic feet, well you at least know that and you can make a decision based on that.
    - but to not knowing anything?
    It seems a manifestation of madness to me.

I support your sentiment BM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.