ODA 0.00% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-27

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

You are probaby correct in your current state and future financial prospects of SMA, in S/P , NTA forward estimates, expensive as compared to yada yadda. With your good summation of its current status, I wouldnt touch it for a barge pole and agree with wait for it - Scouse.

However the main thing about SMA is the suprise element, and the deals they may strike in the future as they become more established as a provider of payment systems / billing / Apps,
    Now the good ole word of mouth by existing happy Clients?, in referring to other potential clients, the possibilty of expanding into other countries as a proven technology / platform?. Previous long forgotten announcements that have not yet come into fruition , (as yet), such as double eagle, of which may suprise??.

Personally I am in SMA for the latter, for the suprises and possible deals, (of which SMA itself have stated), that they are working on.
    Yes later on 2016 as you may state it will eventually need to prove itself financially, but not just yet, it is still in its growing pains and at the bottom of the J- curve stage, ready to explode in my opinion.

In my opinion only - just keep buying for the short term reward and solidifying of their various platforms. Watching the market action I believe there are many that are doing just that over the last couple of weeks. The Sophs or the people that want to be out are out.
    Last edited by Stratovarious: 07/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 13491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.