NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-64

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    There is one thing that keeps me intrigued. What have all the games been about if what was being sold was a dud? Why would you bother? There wouldn't be much chance of playing it technically after a 2c raising, so there needed to have been some fundamentals motivating them to do it. Perhaps this "game" is still being played consequently the vacuous announcements? I'm at a loss, but one thing I feel strongly about is the suspension must be lifted, even if it means we crash to 0.5c.

NXR needs to inform us as best as they can of what exactly the situation is, good or bad, and lift the suspension. They are not the first company to find themselves in limbo, that's part and parcel of the deal, but if you are publicly listed you can't behave as if you are private and just turn off the tap of information and ban trading in your equity. Can you imagine Westfarmers being in suspension for 4 months because the coal price has dropped and they don't want to tell anyone? While they are not trading there is no pressure on the directors to perform as there is no measurable way to hold them to account, like a plummeting share price.

If the plan is to prove up the tech then do a private raising off the back of it, all while we are suspended without a chance to test the market price first that wouldn't be much better than the 2c plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.