KAI 9.09% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-27

1. 262 Posts.
    If you had bothered to read the post that I was replying too you would have seen that a question was put to me that asked if I had inside information. I replied by comenting that I h AZ ve sent them several Emails since being a holder and not one of them got a reply. I never stated that I was asking for inside information, you did.
    My reply simply was meant to highlight that I have never received a response to my Emails at all so it would be highly unlikely that I would have any inside information if the coy will not even answer any of my Emails.
    So, I hope you can see that it was you that has taken my response to mean that I was after "inside information" when in fact none of my Emails asked for any such thing.
    So it w a s you that have read my reply and taken it to mean what you have stated. Only you I notice have taken and skewed my response the way that you have.
    At first I thought you were being tongue in cheek, but now I see that yes, you w er re just being Mus. "Smart"..
    You have simply stated the odvious and done it in such a way that you are suggesting that I know nothing about investing or trading which would be as incorrect as your knit picking skewed assumptions.
    Your repeated questions show that you have missed my point completey and it has gone over your head.
    That being...KAI will not answer any shareholder let alone me, so why would I have any inside information?
    Pretty simple really and a shame that you felt it so necessary to incorrectly imply that I was seeking any inside information whatsoever. I was NOT.
    Sorry to everyone for such a long winded reply but it seems that mus has taken my reply in the way that he has and I did try to clear it up again fot him as he seemed to be stuck on his skewed view even after I tried telling him otherwise once already.
    Oh well, so be it.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $34.41K 3.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2806500 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.